Free UK Delivery
Starting a flower garden can be a fun & rewarding hobby, & there are many flower seeds that are easy for beginners to grow. Here are some recommendations for flower seeds that are well-suited for beginners:
- Marigolds: Marigolds are easy to grow from seed & are very hardy. They are also resistant to pests & diseases, making them a great choice for beginner gardeners. They come in a variety of colors & can be grown in pots or on the ground.
- Zinnias: Zinnias are another easy-to-grow flower that is perfect for beginners. They are drought-tolerant & can withstand heat & humidity, making them a great choice for summer gardens. They also come in a range of colors & are great for attracting pollinators.
- Sunflowers: Sunflowers are a classic choice for beginner gardeners. They are easy to grow from seed & are very hardy. They can grow to be quite tall, so make sure to plant them in an area with plenty of space.
- Nasturtiums: Nasturtiums are easy to grow & are great for beginners because they are resistant to pests & diseases. They also have a long blooming season & come in a range of colors.
- Pansies: Pansies are a great choice for beginner gardeners because they are easy to grow & have a long blooming season. They are also resistant to pests & diseases & can tolerate cooler temperatures, making them a great choice for spring & fall gardens.
When starting your flower garden, be sure to choose a location that gets plenty of sunlight & has well-draining soil. It’s also a good idea to prepare the soil by adding compost or other organic matter to help the seeds germinate & grow. Follow the seed packet instructions for planting & watering, & be sure to keep the soil consistently moist until the seeds have germinated. With a little patience & care, your flowers should begin to grow & bloom in no time!