Free UK Delivery
1kg Red Clover Seed Mix Grass: Low Maintenance Lawns
- Easy to plant and care for: Red clover seed mix grass is easy to plant and care for. Simply broadcast the seed on your lawn in the spring or fall and rake it in lightly. Keep the seed moist until it germinates, which usually takes about 14 days. Once your lawn is established, you will only need to mow it once a week, and you may not need to fertilize it at all!
- Improves soil health: Red clover seed mix grass is a legume, which means it fixes nitrogen from the air and adds it to the soil. This helps to improve the health of your lawn and reduce your need for fertilizer.
- Drought-tolerant and pest-resistant: Red clover seed mix grass is drought-tolerant and pest-resistant, making it a great choice for lawns in hot, dry climates.
- Attracts bees and butterflies: Red clover seed mix grass attracts bees and butterflies, which are important pollinators.
Red Clover Seed for a Low-Maintenance, Natural Lawn
Red clover seed is a great choice for homeowners who want a lawn that is easy to care for, requires less fertilizer, and is more drought-tolerant than a traditional grass lawn. This 50% clover, 50% grass seed mix is easy to plant and care for, and it will give you a beautiful, natural lawn that attracts bees and butterflies.
Benefits of Red Clover Seed Mix Grass
- Low-maintenance lawn
- Beautiful and natural lawn
- Improves soil health
- Reduces fertilizer needs
- Attracts pollinators
- Good for the environment
How to Use Clover lawn uK
- Broadcast the seed on your lawn in the spring or fall.
- Rake the seed in lightly.
- Keep the seed moist until it germinates.
- Mow your lawn once a week.
- Fertilize your lawn as needed.
Order Your Red Clover Seed Mix Today!