Free UK Delivery
1kg Blue Lupine Organic Seeds Wildflower Garden
- Agricultural Green Manure: Blue lupin is a great choice for agricultural green manure. It has a deep taproot that helps to break up compacted soil and improve drainage. It also fixes nitrogen from the air, which can be used by other crops.
- Nitrogen Fixer: Blue lupin is a nitrogen-fixing legume. This means that it can convert atmospheric nitrogen into a form that plants can use. This can help improve soil fertility and reduce the need for fertilizer.
- Insect Attractor: Blue lupin flowers attract a variety of beneficial insects, including pollinators like bees and butterflies. This can help control pests and improve pollination for other crops.
- Biomass Builder: Blue lupin can be used to build biomass. This is organic matter that can be used to improve soil quality and reduce erosion.
- Sun & Mixed Soil: Blue lupin is a sun-loving plant that can grow in a variety of soil types. It prefers well-drained soil, but it can also tolerate sandy or clay soils.
Blue Lupinus Organic Seeds Wildflower Garden
Blue Lupine Organic Seeds Looking for a way to add vibrant color and life to your garden? Look no further than the Blue Lupinus Organic Seeds Wildflower Garden! These hardy annual legumes are easy to grow and care for, and they offer a host of benefits that will leave you and the pollinators buzzing with delight.
Benefits of Blue Lupine Organic Seeds
- Beautiful blooms: Blue lupine flowers are a stunning shade of blue that will brighten up any garden. They bloom in late spring and early summer, and they attract a variety of pollinators, including bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds.
- Improve soil fertility: Blue lupine plants have a strong taproot that helps them access nutrients deep in the soil. They also fix nitrogen from the air, which helps improve soil fertility.
- Act as green manure: Blue lupine plants can be used as green manure. This means that they can be tilled back into the soil after they have finished flowering. This helps to improve the structure and drainage of the soil, and it also adds organic matter.
- Easy to grow: Blue lupine seeds are easy to grow. They can be planted indoors or outdoors in the spring. They prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
How to Grow Organic Blue Lupine Seeds
To grow blue lupine seeds, simply sow them indoors in late winter or early spring. Sow two seeds per pot and cover them with a thin layer of soil. Keep the soil moist and warm until the seeds germinate, which will take about two weeks. Once the seedlings have emerged, transplant them outdoors in the spring once the weather has warmed up. Space the plants about 12 inches apart.
Order your 1kg Blue Lupine Organic Seeds Wildflower Garden today!
The Blue Lupinus Organic Seeds Wildflower Garden is the perfect way to add beauty, life, and fertility to your garden. Order your seeds today and start enjoying the benefits of these amazing plants!