Free UK Delivery
Cornflower Seeds Pink Cornflower Seeds Centaurea Cyanus Pink
£2.99 – £399.99
- Originates from UK Cornfields – Very Easy to Sow and Grow Flower
- Hot Pink & Pastel Pink Shades of Flower – Lovely in Gardens & Pots
- Organic and pet friendly
- Annual growing to 80cm
- Full sun to part shade
Cornflower Seeds Pink
Pink Cornflower Seeds in the Product Description:
Cornflower Centaurea cyanus Pink is a hardy and eye-catching annual flower that is easy to grow and produces an abundance of double-bright pink flowers on tall plants. It prefers full sun and well-drained soil and is drought-resistant. This variety grows to a height of 80–100 cm (32–39 inches).
Pink cornflower seeds are a popular choice for cottage gardens and wildflower arrangements. They are also a good choice for beginner gardeners, as they are relatively easy to grow.
How to Grow Cornflower Seeds in Pink
To grow cornflower seeds pink, sow them indoors 4-6 weeks before the last spring frost or direct-sow them outdoors after all danger of frost has passed. Sow the seeds 1/8–1/4 inch deep and press them well into the soil. Cornflower seeds germinate best at a soil temperature of 60–70 °F (15–21 °C).
When the seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin them to 10–12 inches apart. You can replant the thinned plants. Cornflower plants tolerate a variety of soil types.
Cornflower plants bloom from late spring to early autumn.
- For best results, sow cornflower seeds in full sun and well-drained soil.
- Water cornflower plants regularly, especially during hot, dry weather.
- Fertilize cornflower plants every two weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Deadhead cornflower plants regularly to encourage new blooms.
Cornflower pink seed bulk
Order your cornflower seeds in pink today and add a touch of beauty and charm to your garden!
1g, 3g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 25g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1 kg, 1Kg, 2Kg, 3Kg, 5Kg