Free UK Delivery
Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue Wildflower Seeds: Grow Blue Cornflowers 100g UK
- Over 1000 seeds in 100g
- Native of British meadows and fields
- Ideal for kids or time-strapped gardeners
- Perfect for pots and containers
- Sow seeds from March to May or September to October
- Flowers between June and September
Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue Wildflower Seeds
About Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue
Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue, also known as Cornflower Double Blue, is a beautiful and easy-to-grow annual wildflower. It produces stunning double blue flowers that are loved by butterflies and bees. Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue is a popular choice for cottage gardens, cut flowers, and attracting pollinators.
Benefits of growing Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue:
- Easy to grow
- Beautiful double blue flowers
- Attracts butterflies and bees
- Hardy annual
- Can be grown in pots or containers
- Prefers full sun or part shade
How to grow Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue:
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden or container.
- Prepare the soil by loosening it and removing any weeds.
- Sow the seeds directly into the soil.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
- Water the area well.
- Keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
Blue Cronflower Seeds
Once the seedlings have emerged, thin them out so that they have enough space to grow. Water and fertilize your wildflower garden regularly.
Enjoy your beautiful Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue wildflowers!
Order your Centaurea Cyanus Double Blue Cornflower seeds today and enjoy the beauty of these flowers in your garden all summer long!