Free UK Delivery
Sunflower Seeds Giant Yellow Helianthus, Ideal for beds and Borders 1kg
£2.99 – £189.00
- Sunflower seeds are a nutritious snack linked to lower rates of heart disease.
- Damavandpro has affordable, high-quality sunflower seeds available online.
- Try adding sunflower seeds to your diet for a tasty and healthy boost.
- Sow our professional organic DEFRA-licensed sunflower seeds between April and June.
- Our UK organic seeds can grow up to 12 feet tall.
- Sunflower seeds are packed with vitamins and minerals to support your immune system.
- Sunflower seeds are a versatile ingredient that can be used in many recipes.
- Get your daily dose of nutrition with our fresh UK organic sunflower seeds.
- Sunflower seeds are an affordable and healthy snack option.
- Our sunflower seeds can be purchased in bulk or smaller packages to suit your needs.
- Trust Damavandpro for high-quality sunflower seeds that can be grown easily between April and June.
Sunflower Seeds: Nutrition, Benefits, and More
Introduction of Sunflower Seeds Giant
Sunflower seeds are a delicious and nutritious snack that offer a variety of health benefits. They are a good source of protein, healthy fats, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sunflower seeds can be eaten raw, roasted, or salted and can be added to salads, baked goods, and other recipes.
One ounce (28 grams) of sunflower seeds contains:
- Calories: 164
- Protein: 5.5 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Fiber: 2.5 grams
- Vitamin E: 37% of the recommended daily value (RDV)
- Magnesium: 9% of the RDV
- Phosphorus: 20% of the RDV
Benefits of Sunflower Seeds Ginat
Sunflower seeds offer a variety of health benefits, including:
- Reduced inflammation: sunflower seeds are a good source of antioxidants, which can help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Improved heart health: sunflower seeds contain healthy fats and fiber, which can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Increased energy and improved mood: sunflower seeds are a good source of magnesium, which is essential for energy production and mood regulation.
- Better digestion and regularity: sunflower seeds are a good source of fiber, which can help improve digestion and regularity.
How to Eat Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds can be eaten raw, roasted, or salted. They can also be added to salads, baked goods, and other recipes.
Here are some ideas for how to eat sunflower seeds:
- Eat them as a snack on their own.
- Add them to salads or yogurt.
- Sprinkle them on top of oatmeal or cereal.
- Use them in baking recipes, such as muffins, cookies, or bread.
- Make sunflower seed butter.
Tips for Choosing and Storing Sunflower Seeds
When choosing sunflower seeds, look for seeds that are fresh and free of mold. You can store sunflower seeds in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 6 months.
Growing Giant Sunflowers
If you want to try growing your own giant sunflowers, here are a few tips:
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden.
- Prepare the soil by adding compost or manure.
- Plant the seeds in the spring, about 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
- Water regularly, especially during hot weather.
- Fertilize every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Stake the plants if necessary to support them as they grow.
Harvesting Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds are ready to harvest when the back of the head is brown and the seeds are dry. To harvest, cut the head off the plant and hang it upside down in a dry place for a few weeks. Once the seeds are dry, you can remove them from the head and store them in an airtight container.
Sunflower seeds are a delicious and nutritious snack that offer a variety of health benefits. They are easy to find and can be eaten on their own or added to other foods. If you want to try growing your own giant sunflowers, follow the tips above.
10g, 20g, 50g, 100 g, 250g, 250 g, 500g, 1 kg, 2Kg, 3Kg, 5Kg, 10Kg