Free UK Delivery
Calendula Officinalis Seeds: The Perfect Flowers for Your Home & Garden
£4.00 – £79.00
- Vibrant shades of orange, yellow, and red that will brighten up any space.
- Perfect for beginner gardeners.
- Grows in full sun to partial shade.
- Requires well-drained soil.
- Blooms from early summer to late fall.
Calendula Officinalis Seeds Shades Mixed Marigold is a beautiful and easy-to-grow flower that everyone should have in their garden. With its vibrant shades of orange, yellow, and red, Calendula Officinalis Shades Mixed Seeds Marigold will add a touch of color and cheer to any space. It is also a very beneficial flower, with a variety of uses for skin care, insect repellent, and holistic medicine.
Why Are Calendula Officinalis Seeds So Popular?
Calendula Officinalis seeds are popular for a number of reasons:
- They are easy to grow and care for, even for beginner gardeners.
- They are drought-tolerant and pest-resistant, so you won’t have to spend a lot of time or money on maintenance.
- They bloom for a long period of time, from early summer to late fall.
- They attract pollinators, such as bees and butterflies, which are important for a healthy garden.
- They have a variety of medicinal uses, including treating skin conditions, stomach ulcers, and burns.
How to Grow Calendula Flowers
Growing Calendula Officinalis Shades Mixed Seeds Marigold is easy. Here are the steps:
- Choose a location with full sun or partial shade.
- Prepare the soil by adding compost or manure to improve drainage and fertility.
- Sow the seeds about 1/2 inch deep and 1 inch apart.
- Water the seeds regularly, especially during hot weather.
- Fertilize the plants every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Deadhead the flowers to encourage more blooms.
The Benefits of Calendula Flowers
Calendula flowers have a variety of benefits, including:
- Skin care: Calendula flowers have been used for centuries to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and burns. They are a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect the skin from damage.
- Insect repellent: Calendula flowers have a strong scent that deters insects. They can be used to make a natural insect repellent.
- Holistic medicine: Calendula flowers have a variety of health benefits. They can be used to treat a variety of conditions, such as stomach ulcers, burns, and wounds.
Calendula Officinalis Shades Mixed Seeds Marigold is a beautiful and beneficial flower that everyone should have in their garden. It is easy to grow and care for, and it has a variety of uses. Order your seeds today and start enjoying the beauty and benefits of Calendula Officinalis Shades Mixed Seeds Marigold!
Order your Calendula Officinalis Shades Mixed Seed Marigold today and start enjoying the beauty and benefits of these amazing flowers! You won’t be disappointed!
5g, 10g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1Kg